This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  johnminh 1 week, 3 days ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

johnminh
    Subscriber

Before making your choice to buy it or 26, in this review of The AZ Code I Will be moving over all you need to.

Can you really be able to make $3,000 now, or are they lying to receive your money?

Let’s find out!
    The AZ Code Review

Product: The A-z Code

Web site: http://www.socialleadfreak.com/the-az-code-review

Price: $ 3-7 + Up-sells

Is The AZ Code A Scam? Debatable

Is The A-z Code Recommended? NO!

CLICK HERE TO LEARN ABOUT MY The AZ Code PROGRAM!

What Is The A-z Code?

The AZ Code aka The Amazon Code claims to be considered a “secret system which may help absolutely anybody compensate to $40,000 monthly in Amazon commissions”.

Apparently a person made it and he claims that it is an incredibly easy system that has everything done for you personally.

Is such a thing he says in the sales video true, or is it letting you know exactly what you want to listen so he will receive your money?

Most of the claims from the video are fictitious, however there is some truth in there.

I’ll be moving over what’s a lie, and what’s true, what’s misleading.

Before we get too far into the review I want to offer you a summary of the bad and good things I can find.

The AZ CodePros:

Might Find a Way To Earn Money
    Possible To Find A Refund

Cons:

Unrealistic Income Claims
    Claims Of Ease
    Deficiency Of Information
    Fake Testimonials
    Up-sells

During the remaining part of the review I’ll be moving in depth which I recorded out above.

Unrealistic Income Claims

While this system appears to be based around a real means to generate money online (affiliate marketing) it is not very realistic regarding how it talks about this.

They multiple claims to the sales page and at the earnings video you’ll be able to earn tons of money in amounts of time.

The A-z Code Income Claims

As an example that they claim today, that you can make $ 3,000 in Amazon Commissions.

I earn my living online as an online marketer, so that I understand a few things about, and also a few of those activities is the fact that it’s not something which occurs.

It isn’t possible to make anywhere near that much money in a short length of time.
    Claims Of Incredible Ease

Yet another thing I understand about affiliate marketing may be the fact it is not any where near a straightforward while that they make it seem.

They make it seem like you are going to find a way to just create a few clicks, and you will suddenly begin raking in tens of thousands of dollars.

That is not the way it works.

It’s not difficult if you get the training, however there is a lot a whole lot of work and also a lot of time for you to put in until you will begin earning money.

The easy truth is that there’s absolutely not any “completely done-for-you system” available.

I’ve tried many apps which claim to be one, and have not had success.
    Lack Of Information

Another red flag I would like to point out concerning The AZ Code is the fact there’s hardly any information about the way the procedure works.

The only information we get is the simple fact it involves affiliate marketing by Amazon, but will you be doing it?

There are a lot of techniques to get affiliate commissions such as creating websites, with email marketing, video marketing, and media marketing.

Not to mention those methods each have unique methods of going about utilizing them, therefore just what would you be doing?

Well, as stated by the sales video… it is really a secret.

That is just bull crap, I have reviewed hundreds of online money making programs, and all the legit ones tell you exactly what you’ll be doing before anything.

The AZ Code Testimonials

One thing which may’ve played a roll could be your testimonials from users who have made tens of thousands.

The AZ Code Paid Actors

Well the fact that they are all fake will convince you to think twice before linking.

After I watched the reviews I instantly realized many of them from various scams that I’ve reviewed before.

Seven Figure Pro-Fit Code

The screenshot above is from the enormous scam I reviewed in the past called Seven Figure Pro Fit Code and the graphic here is a capture in the website named Fiverr where she advertises her services.

Most the other “associates” from the earnings video are actors who can be found on precisely the exact same web site too.

The AZ Code Actor

Up-sells + Re Fund

Another thing before paying for $37, you ought to learn is that you’ll be pressured into and potentially required to buy higher priced items.

They have an affiliate site for ClickBank that claims their affiliates will probably make upto $199 per sale.

The A-z Code Up-sells

Odds are that when you buy it and begin working through the training they’ll start causing you to purchase different items to keep working during it.

Then odds are that you are made to cover a little more than that, if their affiliates can make $199 per sale.

The good thing is that if you bought it and don’t want it then you can contact ClickBank and utilize their 60 money back guarantee.
    Is The A-z Code A Scam?

I would like to be honest and let you guys realize that I did not actually purchase The a-z Code because the red flags of all I listed out above.

So I can not without a doubt call it a scam, but I can advise that you stay a way from it.

Not Recommended

While they may have any training or something that might allow you to learn about online affiliate marketing, and possibly make some money, it’ll be absolutely nothing similar to the video claims.

That which I Would Recommend

If you’re interested in making money through affiliate marketing then I will suggest you check out My Ranked Program.

They supply you with all the training, tools, and support you want to succeed in making money online.

Since linking them I have been able to build an online income through affiliate marketing that has enabled to give up my job and work from home!

If you should be interested in learning more, you are able to…

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.